Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    Current Students

    Requests for student records by a current student or the student's parent/guardian should be directed to the building administrator at the student's school

    Former Students

    Submit a Transcript Request

    1) Print  Student Records Request

    2) Attach a copy of your picture ID;

    3) Attach check or money order; and

    4) Mail the request packet to:

    Seattle Public Schools
    Student Records
    MS 21-171
    P.O. Box 34165
    Seattle WA. 98124

    The form for requesting education verification or background checks is: Student Records Requests

    Check back here for our new on-line request and payment system in December.